HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Cascade Falls
N - W.I.P EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 10:17 pm by Akka

» Grand Reopening!
N - W.I.P EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:12 am by Akka

» Serene Plains
N - W.I.P EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:36 pm by Soli

» Akka
N - W.I.P EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm by Soli

» Rainer
N - W.I.P EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:59 pm by Akka

» Soli
N - W.I.P EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:34 pm by Soli

» Map of Serenity
N - W.I.P EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:42 pm by Soli

» Paschal Forest
N - W.I.P EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:36 pm by Soli

» The Den
N - W.I.P EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:18 pm by Soli

» NPC Request Form and Info
N - W.I.P EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm by Soli

Weather
Staff

Soli

Akka

Polaris

N - W.I.P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenta
Jenta

Lead Scout

Second Character : Ace, N & Gus
Galleons : 260

N - W.I.P Empty
N - W.I.P
Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:25 pm

N - W.I.P N12

|Name|
N

|Username|
Jenta

|Nicknames|
None

|Gender|
Male

|Sexuality|
Heterosexual

|Age|
Four years of age

|Breed|
Dire Wolf

|Rank|
Lone Wolf he is not currently an official member of the pack. But when he does he will take rank of Guardian

|Coat Pattern & Color|
For the most part N's coat is a pure snowy white coloring. Along the top oh his muzzle and running down his head an back is a light brownish cream coloing. Adding to the mix he has a grey patch in the center of his back and along the outters of his ears and the bottom tip of his muzzle. Above each eye he has a black circular patch aswell at on the tips of his ears. Fading up from the bottom of his paws and tail is the same cream color that covers his back getting lighter and fading into the white as it goes. To top it off he has  black pads as well as his nose.

|Eyes|
N has a uncommon case of heterochromia which means that he has two different colored eyes. His right eye is a pear green color and he left eye is a deep forest brown color.

|Build|
N has an a slender build as is not composed of much muscle, he is more build for speed then strength. Having slender long legs he stands at 46 inches tall allowing him to move swiftly and quickly.

|Scars|
N has no scars as of currently

|Personality|
Growing up around humans N has grown to have quite the personality, but for the most part he is very loyal to thous he trusts. Once you grow on him be becomes very loyal, almost to loyal like he becomes attracted to you at the hip. It can be annoying at times but yell at him to go away and he will listen. Among other things he is very strong willed he will stand for what he believes is right. Nothing can put him down once his mind is set and he will always push for what he wants. When it comes to others N is generally kind hearted,  he cares for the well being of others. He isn't overly kind but if you were to describe him kind hearted could be used to describe him. N isnt one to get close to others easily he is quiet guarded he has a hard time expressing his feelings and often won't. After time he was express it but chances are better that he will show it with his actions.  

|Abilities|
Attack ♠♠♠♠♠
Endurance: ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Hunting: ♠♠♠♠♠♠
Strength: ♠♠♠♠
Speed: ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Defense: ♠♠♠♠♠
Tactics: ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Swimming: ♠♠♠
Jumping: ♠♠♠♠♠
Climbing: ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Stealth: ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Leadership Skills: ♠♠♠♠
Herbal Knowledge: ♠

|Weaknesses|
N is not very skilled in battle so he tends to avoid it. Being raised around people he has very little comminication skills and tends to avoid other wolves.

|Strengths|
Though he may lack in strength N has great speed an endurance, he can run faster than most and doesn't loose breath fast.

|Fears|
More than anything N fears seeing the ones he cares for hurt, once he grows on something or someone it stayd and he will stand but them forever. Among other things he also has an irrational fear of bees as he has been stung multiple times but them.

|Prefered Kills|
-Boar
-Elk
-Fish

|Non Preferred Kills|
-Deer
-Bear
-Poultry

|General Habbits|
N likes to spend most of his time wandering around keeping to himself.

|History|
As far as N can remember he has always lived and been raised by humans. When he was no more than a month old he became sepertaed from his family, still being a young age he had not sense of direction and was not able to track his families scent. Coming across three brothers camping in the woods they fed him and kept him warm. Growing close to them over the next five days the brothers took N home with them to their large ranch.

As time passed N grew not only in size but in his skills. Being able to run for long distances he would run along side the brothers as they went out riding.. At this point N had never seen another wolf or dog so he knew little about actually being a wolf and thought himself equal to his owners. After some time some people came and took N away from the brothers, for reasons unknown to himself.

Becoming released into the wild, a place unknown to him he struggled learning how to survive and care for himself. Though he has kept himself alive and safe all this time he still struggles to find his place in this world.

|Relationships|

|Family|

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
|Friends|
None currently

|Enemies|
None currently

|Mates|
None currently

|Crush|
None currently

|Pups|
None currently

(c)
Other than the name, N is a completely original character of mine. The name N comes from a character from the Pokemon Black & White series.
Back to top Go down
http://bluehavenfallspack.canadian-forum.com/

N - W.I.P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guardians-