HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Cascade Falls
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 10:17 pm by Akka

» Grand Reopening!
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:12 am by Akka

» Serene Plains
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:36 pm by Soli

» Akka
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm by Soli

» Rainer
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:59 pm by Akka

» Soli
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:34 pm by Soli

» Map of Serenity
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:42 pm by Soli

» Paschal Forest
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:36 pm by Soli

» The Den
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:18 pm by Soli

» NPC Request Form and Info
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm by Soli

Weather
Staff

Soli

Akka

Polaris

ROMULUS : The Alliocentric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romulus
Romulus

Galleons : 10

ROMULUS : The Alliocentric Empty
ROMULUS : The Alliocentric
Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:06 pm

ROMULUS : The Alliocentric Gotha010

Name : Romulus
Nicknames : Usually, his peers call him 'Remi' for short. The origins of his nickname is unknown, but Romulus  doesn't mind his nickname.
Species : Timber
Appearance : Born in a family of stock, bulky wolves, it was quite a surprise when Romulus was born. Instead of growing with muscles and a large form, he was born to run, and to climb, not to fight. Even though he was some muscle mass, his main feature is his slim form. Romulus is wonderful at traveling distances and moving at a consistent pace. He has slightly longer legs than the normal wolf, and is an average height and weight for a Timber wolf. His fur is thin in the summer, but very fluffy in the winter. He does look fatter in the winter, but don't tell him that. Romulus' coat color is a very light gray color, which he adapted from his mother's side. He has black, white and brown undertones that highlight in the direct sunlight. Remi's eyes are a dull yellow color.
Personality : Like the other wolves that are related to him, Romulus is very allocentric. The male puts others before himself, which can either help him, or be his demise. The thought never stops from helping those around him. However, he is a very opinionated wolf. He will be blunt in the way he delivers his thoughts. It doesn't matter if it is the majority rule, or not, as he will always believes what he says. Romulus can also become hot-headed. Usually, this becomes prominent, for example, when others tell him that he is wrong in his ideas, or when he is told not to do something because they don't believe he can. Romulus is very adaptable to changing surroundings, and is constantly on alert for anything good or bad to come upon him. Romulus is quite aggressive when it comes to his scout duties, which can cause overreaction on his part. A fault that he has is that he does not want to be seen as weak. He will push himself beyond limits normal to prove that he is not a feeble wolf. This can cause him to overwork himself, and even in danger his life. However, he is very hardworking, and usually brings in humor to lighten up task that is not enjoyable.

History : Born with his brother Remus, Urga was very weak. His father, Kieran, was worried that his mate would pass away and the whelps would not have milk. With winter reigning down, he was constantly trying everything to keep her alive. However, one day, she passed away with her pups next to her. Kieran was overwhelmed with grief, as he knew that he, himself, could not take care of the whelps himself. Regrettably, he went to a friend named Luna, who was a good friend to him. He told her the situation, and she took the whelps in to take care of until they could return for the pack. The winter was harsh and it was thought that the pups would not be able to survive on that fact alone. Kieran had no hope that they survived, and forgot about the idea of them coming back. As Remus and Romulus grew, they waited for the day that their father would return, but lost hope. Luna raised them, and taught them to survive when they went on their own. They forgot about Kieran.

Once they were one year old, they left Luna, promising to visit her if they come back this way. For a few months they roamed the land together, and lived with one another. They did get into fights often, like Remus' snoring. But, it was resolved soon. One day, they came across a pack border. A male wolf confronted them. After interrogation, the wolf learned the brother's name. The male was in shock, as it was Kieran, the whelp's father. Kieran apologized to his son's, telling them why he didn't return. Both brothers accepted the apology, as their father returned them to the pack.

Time went by. Romulus was tired of staying in the same place. He wanted to travel a far distance, and find him a place that was unfamiliar. He wanted a place to find new faces, new smells, and new adventures. Talking with his brother and father, he sadly said his goodbyes, and left for his new life. He was upset that he had left his family behind, but he decided to do something for himself. A few months went by, and he had successfully made his way to a place to settle. The dark-pelted male had found new pack to join. Excited, Romulus ran toward the Serenity River Pack borders.

Weaknesses : He gets very worked up over nothing. Romulus tends to get injured quite often due to his self-esteem [needing to show he is strong].
Strengths : Romulus is very good at rock climbing, and enjoys being a scout, running along the border. He always wants to help his packmates.
Talents : He is actually good at negotiating.
Habits : Romulus likes to run off and have time on his own every once in a while. He also likes to sleep alone.

Family : His mother's name was Urga, and his father's was Kieran. Romulus has a brother named Remus. His grandmother is Kali, who was a guardian of SRP at one time.
Mate : None.
Pups : None.
Friends :
Enemies :
Crush : None.

How did you find us? : It's me, Kali?! Remember me? Maybe not? XD Pretty much, I haven't been on this site for about two years[since 2014, I believe]. I have been really busy with high school and marching band. I had gotten an email that my account had been removed and I started to remember the site. The memories came flooding back, and I knew that I needed to rejoin. Even though my schedule is very hectic now that I'm actually in high school rather than middle school, plus my activities, I'm determined to somehow make time for this site again, make even more memories, and be in for the long haul. <3
Secret Password found in "Guidelines" : Fao edit

Picture credits to : Dawnthieves 

Last edited by Romulus on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Faolan

Alpha

Second Character : Malachi and Todd
Galleons : 1073

Re: ROMULUS : The Alliocentric
Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:01 pm

Heya Romulus, this biography looks all good, except that wolf that you used for a reference picture is already being used for another member. Once you change it to a different wolf, you will be accepted.
Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Romulus
Romulus

Galleons : 10

Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Fixed.~
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Faolan

Alpha

Second Character : Malachi and Todd
Galleons : 1073

Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:04 pm

ROMULUS : The Alliocentric FrTKjzL

Admin's names are light blue and pale pink and mod's names are in light green. Welcome to the pack!

Back to top Go down
Hyran
Hyran

Scout

Second Character : Lilly Karusan, Ahreth
Galleons : 235

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Welcome (back) to the Pack! :D He sounds like a fun character to rp with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content