HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Lehtys Aurea
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:11 pm by Guest

» Opulence - canine rp
Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm by Guest

» Vanish at the world
Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:51 pm by Guest

» Incandesence, A Semi-Realistic Wolf RPG
Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:09 pm by Guest

» Swiftly's Bio
Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:51 pm by Moonstorm

» registration
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:48 pm by Moonshadow

» their world
Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:01 pm by Guest

» Rhiannon
Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:29 pm by Rhiannon

» My forum.
Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:10 pm by NightShade

» My forum.
Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:09 pm by NightShade

Weather

Harsh sun!
92ºF (33ºC)

Share | 

Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarletmoon

Guardian

Galleons : 10

Moon
Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Name: Scarletmoon
Nickname(s): None
Species: Timber Wolf
Appearance: Scarletmoon's pure white pelt seems to glow at night, hindering her hunting during the warmer months. Winter, however, was her season. The only thing that gave her away were her light golden eyes. Her slender build didn't make her look very threatening at all but the long scar carved down her right front leg & the smaller ones around her neck proved her fighting skills. Though she was still very young, already she was missing two of her bottom teeth on her right side. Her well toned muscles & long legs could carry her swiftly over long distances. Though during the warmer months her large paws often got in the way & tripped her, they proved very useful as snowshoes in winter.
Personality: Scarletmoon was always a bit of a loner. She never quite felt like she fit in, even with her own litter mates. Though she has a very genital & kind soul, she hides behind a hard exterior. It's very hard to gain her trust but once gained she is loyal to the end. She will lay down her life for those she feels deserves it. She's a bit of a firecracker with a short temper. She's very quick to snap at anyone & has a tough time following orders, often challenging others authority. She constantly feels rage bubbling inside her.
History: Her mother wouldn't tell them much about their father or the pack they left behind. Whenever any of her litter mates would ask, her mother would glance at Scarletmoon & then distract the pups with something else. None of them seemed to notice but she did. She knew she'd never get an answer if she asked. By the time her & her litter mates were old enough to help their mother hunt, a few had already lost their lives to their struggle. While she was hunting one night, she ran into another wolf. He looked identical to her, though he was much older. He was genital & sweet & gained her trust over the next few nights. She often found him waiting for her by a twisted tree so that they could hunt together. On their hunts they often talked about Scarletmoon's kin & she trusted him so much that she told him where their den was. *Maybe he could join us & help out* she hoped. The next night she waited for him by the twisted tree. As the night went on she became uneasy. This was so unlike him. Suddenly growls & hollers came from the direction of her den. She raced back, her legs unable to carry her fast enough. She burst through the bushes & saw him standing over her mother. Blood was everywhere & her littermates' lifeless bodies lay scattered around the small clearing. The bug white brute turned to her & smiled, blood stained his snout. He barked a thank you & laughed before turning back to her mother. "I'll teach you to leave." Her mother just looked Scarletmoon straight in the eyes as the brute wrapped his jaws around her neck. "How could you Moon?" Her final words before the big white wolf clamped his mussel shut & the life left her body. "Revenge is so sweet. Thank you... Moon is it?" He chuckled before turning to her. " Thank you... my daughter." Moon barely had time to process what he had said before the giant brute launched at her. His lips drawn back in a snarl & his large front paws extended out in front of him.... ((Fade to black))
Weaknesses: She doesn't have many hunting skills & is kind of aggressive which can lead to getting into fights. Her large paws often get in the way, sometimes causing her to trip.
Strenghts: Her powerful shoulders, strong jaw & quick reflexes make her great at fighting.
Family: None
Mate: none
Pups: none
Friends:nine
Enemies:none
Crush: None
Secret phrase: watagatapitus berry

Last edited by Scarletmoon on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Beta

Second Character : Muria
Galleons : 202

Re: Moon
Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Admin's names are light blue and pale pink and mod's names are in light green. Welcome to the pack! Aw snap, glad to see you came over from Wolf Valley! This bio works, but I need you to change the name of your wolf to "ScarletMoon" or the name of you account to "Moon." You character name's gotta match your account name. Since it's no biggie, I'll go ahead and get you accepted. Just be sure to fix it at some point.

Check out my shop here!
Back to top Go down
Solstice

Alpha

Second Character : Damascus, Corinth
Galleons : 295

Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Welcome welcome!

Click the names to see the bios! :3
Signatures courtesy of Kaze

Solstice table by Kio
Damascus table by Colossith
Back to top Go down
Moonstorm

Hunter

Second Character : Aleah
Galleons : 84

Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:27 am

Welcome to SRP!!! Glad to see another join the family <3

Credit to Jens for Avvie and Kaala for Siggie
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Guardian

Galleons : 10

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:08 pm

I'll change the wolf's name to scartletmoon. Sorry I didn't see it in the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Info :: How to Join-