HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Cascade Falls
Kohv EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 10:17 pm by Akka

» Grand Reopening!
Kohv EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:12 am by Akka

» Serene Plains
Kohv EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:36 pm by Soli

» Akka
Kohv EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm by Soli

» Rainer
Kohv EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:59 pm by Akka

» Soli
Kohv EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:34 pm by Soli

» Map of Serenity
Kohv EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:42 pm by Soli

» Paschal Forest
Kohv EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:36 pm by Soli

» The Den
Kohv EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:18 pm by Soli

» NPC Request Form and Info
Kohv EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm by Soli

Weather
Staff

Soli

Akka

Polaris

Kohv

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kohv
Kohv

Hunter

Galleons : 25

Kohv Empty
Kohv
Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:30 am

Name:*Kohv
  Nickname(s):Koh, Koko
  Species:* Tibetan Wolf
  Appearance:* Kohv has a wooly, white pelt that grows into a light yellow, almost creamy color as the crown of her head has grey tipped hairs that go down to her cheek and to her jaw. The tip of her tail is black, and copper runs along the nape of her neck, back, shoulders, hips, the nub of her tail, and along the fringes of her ears. Her eyes are a light brown color, with a subtle hint of green. She stands 26 inches tall and 55 inches in length from her nose, to the very end of her tail. Having about a medium sized with proportionately short legs, and a ripped left ear.
  Personality:* Kohv is rather subdued and shy, but once she opens up she tends to be rather... optimistic. Shes likes socializing but its kind of hard for her to open up with most wolves, She's approachable and quite apologetic, although when she is out hunting and on the job, she likes communication and keeping focus overall. She's honestly an oddball and can be extremely awkward sometimes, even if she tries really hard not to, childish and playful in a way. She likes making snarky remarks every so often but she tries to be respectful with it, and whenever someone is going through a difficult time she tries to be there whenever she can.
  History:* Kohv was the runt of her litter, often times pushed around by her older brothers growing up, Roark and Creo. Her mother and her siblings lived inside of a cliff, right next to a waterfall and a small stretch of trees, overlooking a field. It was a rather secluded place away from other wolves, and mother usually slept during the day while we played with one another in our little home. There seemed to always be some food for us. We never really tried to figure out where it came from, we just acknowledged that it was for us. One night, when we were all nuzzled up into one another, I had woken up. Noticing that mother wasn't there. I had shifted out from under her brothers and walked to the mouth of the cave. Hesitating since I've never really left it before. I slowly moved out to the edge of the cliff that overlooks the river. I was quite scared since I didn't know where mother was and everything was so new to me. I soon lost my footing, and before I knew it I was consumed. The water completely soaking through my soft pelt and reaching my skin. I was swept away by the river, and I had completely blacked out only to be found a long ways from home and passed out on the river bank. I was taken in by a small pack of 7. They were a bit harsh on me, but they had taught me how to hunt, and proper maneuvers to take during hunts. They just about always had me in the back as well, and whenever I would get a bit irritated with being taken for granted they would use the excuse that they had taken me in and that I should be thankful. I was just about fed up with it, so. One night, I had taken off. I ran through the woods, the wind would course through my fur and I actually felt free for once, I was free. I came to a clearing, and from then on I decided that I would be alone , until I had found a pack that actually accepted me. (Sorry if it got a bit sloppy but I haven't slept yet and I've been up for the past 2 hours working on this. ^^')
  Weaknesses:* Fast moving rivers and due to her small legs, she can get thrown off balance and be caught in difficult situations with larger wolves.
  Strengths:* She has really strong jaw muscles and has some muscle build in her legs, shoulders, and her hips due to hunting over time and has a sharp nose, and a better than usual sense of hearing.
  Talents:N/A
  Habits:She tends to grind her back teeth every so often when she's in deep thought or spacing out.
  Family:N/A
  Mate:N/A
  Pups:N/A
  Friends:N/A
  Enemies:N/A
  Crush:N/A

Password: -edited out by lovely shade. ;)-

Last edited by Shade on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reasons)
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Beta

Second Character : Muria
Galleons : 202

Kohv Empty
Re: Kohv
Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:27 am

It looks good so far! One last thing I'll need you to provide before I can accept it. You've got to find the secret phrase given in the rules section. If you could just find that and include it at the bottom of your bio, I can get you accepted. Thanks!

Here's a link to the place where you can find the password.

https://serenity-river-pack.rpg-board.net/t9-general-forum-guidelines
Back to top Go down
Kohv
Kohv

Hunter

Galleons : 25

Kohv Empty
Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:25 pm

I forgot to add that in. Sorry! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Beta

Second Character : Muria
Galleons : 202

Kohv Empty
Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:00 am

Kohv FrTKjzL
Admin's names are light blue and pale pink and mod's names are in light green. Welcome to the pack! MOON MOON!
Back to top Go down
Polaris
Polaris

Galleons : 84

Kohv Empty
Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:01 am

Qelcome, welcome! Glad to see you on board with the Serenity crew <3!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kohv Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohv

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunters-