HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Cascade Falls
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 10:17 pm by Akka

» Grand Reopening!
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:12 am by Akka

» Serene Plains
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:36 pm by Soli

» Akka
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm by Soli

» Rainer
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:59 pm by Akka

» Soli
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:34 pm by Soli

» Map of Serenity
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:42 pm by Soli

» Paschal Forest
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:36 pm by Soli

» The Den
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:18 pm by Soli

» NPC Request Form and Info
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm by Soli

Weather
Staff

Soli

Akka

Polaris

Apollo~Follow the Sun☀

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet
Violet

Scout

Second Character : Apollo & Acadia
Galleons : 214

Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ Empty
Apollo~Follow the Sun☀
Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Apollo

Apollo~Follow the Sun☀ TFuzMBw

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.
~Maori Proverb

~~~~

These streets are yours you can keep them.

~~~~

Name: Apollo
   Nickname:(Formally) 'Sun'
   Species:Northern Rocky Mountains Wolf
   Sexual Orientation:Most likely bisexual.
   Theme Songs:
          Atlas-Coldplay
          These Streets-Bastille

~~~~

I don't want them.
They pull me back,

~~~~

Appearance:Apollo is a large wolf,mostly in muscles that makes up most of his body mass.He has a larger structure which helps him in fights and other shenanigans that might happen.Though he is not one for running,he can sprint a little ways and not get too winded (though he probably will be close to blacking out)
He weighs roughly 100 lbs. and is 1.5 meters long.
He has a light colored coat,a light cream colored being the most dominant color.Light markings of dark brown and black litter all around his back,blending in with he cream white color.
Apollo has a calm look on his face almost always,a small smile always tugging at his lips due to his friendly nature.His larger structure would have made him look intimidating but the friendly aura that radiates off of him always cancels that factor about him out.
His eyes are a light brown with a golden yellow color tint to them.
Another aspect of his coat is when the sun shines off of it in the summer when his coat is at its lightest,it makes it look like an almost golden color like the color of the sun.

Personality: Apollo is a kind fellow,very friendly and fiercely loyal to those he has close bonds with.
He does not like being alone,having suffered being a lone wolf for a small time in his life he would rather be in a group of wolves or with a companion.
He is,in some ways,impulsive.Acting on whim to guard and defend without thinking things through first,his fierce loyalty blinding him.
He is very passionate about things,being able to go on and on about the things he adores in the world,when he as the chance to find what drives him.
Though he likes being social,he fails to be able to actually communicate without messing up or being a little awkward.Mostly relying on the person he is chatting with to hold up most of the conversation.Although,when his almost invisible social skills catch up to him he can be actually very charismatic.
All in all,Apollo knows his place in the pack and will always defend with all he has for his fellow pack mates.

~~~~

And I surrender.

~~~~

History: Apollo grew up in a big pack of wolves,his entire family including.He had one sister and three brothers,being the fourth to last biggest of the litter (his three brothers outweighing him more in size.) He was quite picked on,but only if his brothers would stop bickering with each other long enough to pay him much attention.He didn't have a very close relationship with his parents or brothers much but he did with one sister in particular.
Artemis was his best friend and sister,as a pup.They played together almost always and were inseparable for the most part.Though they did quarrel over tiny things they would always make up.
When Apollo grew to 2 years of age he decided it was time to move away from his family and pack.His brothers,happy to see him go while as Artemis was devastated.She did not want her best friend to leave her so soon,seeing as they were still pups.She left with Apollo,deciding to travel with him off into the Great Unknown.
Artemis and him traveled many miles,seeing different terrains they had never known of before.While traveling through one dark forest in particular,Artemis had gone missing.
Apollo had searched for days upon days. Weeks turning into months before he gave up on his search.
One day he had sat in a small section of meadow,his expression mourning and his mood sorrowful,he had heard the voices of other wolves.
Having stumbled upon the Serenity River Pack,he decided to join them.

~~~~

Weaknesses:He is very unskilled in socializing and running.His impulsiveness is also a weakness of him.

Strengths:A strength of his is his muscle mass making him very strong.

~~~~

From all the memories I run from.

~~~~

Talents:Brute force,though he only uses it to defend wolves he cares about.

Habits:Looking off in the distance as if searching for something or someone

~~~~

Family:
Zeus;father;unknown
Leto;mother;unknown
Brothers;unknown
Artemis;sister;unknown

Mate:N/A

Pups:N/A

Friends:Artemis(missing)

Enemies:N/A

Crush:N/A

~So I ride my golden chariot,chasing the sun.~

Last edited by Violet on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Postmortem
Postmortem

Guardian

Second Character : Ivy
Galleons : 110

Re: Apollo~Follow the Sun☀
Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:44 pm

I want to meet him with one of my wolves. You should bring him into a roleplay! xD
Back to top Go down
Violet
Violet

Scout

Second Character : Apollo & Acadia
Galleons : 214

Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:35 am

Postmortem wrote:
I want to meet him with one of my wolves. You should bring him into a roleplay! xD

I will soon! I've just been so lazy owo But I will soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Apollo~Follow the Sun☀

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guardians-