HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Cascade Falls
Rainer EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 10:17 pm by Akka

» Grand Reopening!
Rainer EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:12 am by Akka

» Serene Plains
Rainer EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:36 pm by Soli

» Akka
Rainer EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm by Soli

» Rainer
Rainer EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:59 pm by Akka

» Soli
Rainer EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:34 pm by Soli

» Map of Serenity
Rainer EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:42 pm by Soli

» Paschal Forest
Rainer EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:36 pm by Soli

» The Den
Rainer EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:18 pm by Soli

» NPC Request Form and Info
Rainer EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm by Soli

Weather
Staff

Soli

Akka

Polaris

Rainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainer
Rainer

Guardian

Galleons : 10

Rainer Empty
Rainer
Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:06 pm

Name:* Rainer
  Nickname(s):
  Species:* Mackenzie Valley wolf x Yukon wolf
  Appearance:* Rainer is a large wolf, ebbing on the largest size a wolf can be due to her yukon wolf genetics. She has slightly longer legs that hold the bulk and heft of her body well. Her pelt is mostly  black, with streaks of lighter, grey fur on the side of her cheek, neck, haunches, and on the tip of her tail. Her body is thick with muscle, and she even has a few scars on the left side of her body. She has strong amber yellow eyes. She carries herself proudly, even with her tail raised in some cases. She considers herself very pretty, especially with her scars.
  Personality:* Rainer is loud, proud, and full of herself. She could definitely be considered rude and arrogant. A wolf proud of her strength, she'll gladly put her bulk behind her boasts as well. Rainer doesn't tolerate inaction, and often acts impulsively. She loves competition, and hates to lose. In spite of her rudeness, she's willing to cooperate with others for the good of the pack, for the most part. She seems to realize that cooperation is important to a certain point, surprisingly. She also seems to hate being alone for too long, and seems to want any kind of attention, be it good, or in most cases, bad. She seems to hate being seen as weak, and does not like to have her underbelly exposed.
  History:* Rainer was found by a mourning wolf couple, after nature took their pups too young. Her father was enthusiastic about it, but her mother was not, viewing her as an attempt to replace the pups they just had. As a result, her young life was...turbulent. Her mother constantly chastised her, calling her names and not being as beautiful as her babeis. Her father tried to be positive towards her, but eventually they both grew distant after her siblings came into the picture. This time, the pups survived, and her mother immediately paid more attention to her puppies over Rainer, to the point where Rainer was nearly neglected. Her father seemed to want to avoid making his mate mad or jealous of him spending more time with the fake child over his own, as she seemed to lash out at him anytime he would try to give her the attention she deserved. Her siblings viewed her as lesser than them, bullying her at almost every opportunity when their parents were around. Her life was...not enjoyable. As she grew, she came to resent this “family” of hers. She continued to be belittled, insulted, and generally not accepted. She would often sneak out at night at this point in her life, opting to spend time alone, or finding creatures to fight or spar with, growing her strength away from home. She continued to do so until her young adulthood, becoming more resentful, and personally confident in her own abilities. After all, if no one else was your hype-wolf, guess that just leaves yourself. And that’s what she did.
At one point, her siblings caught her trying to sneak out one night. The leader-like one of the 4 tried to give her hell for it, like he normally would, but she had enough. She leaped at him, and the two fought. She was eventually able to pin him down under her huge bulk. Her siblings tried to pull her off, but to no avail. However, the pinned brother managed to use his hind claws to rake her underside, leaving a nasty open wound. Once he was able to get up, the siblings fled, and Rainer knew what would happen. She quickly fled, and was pursued day and night, never getting a chance to rest,  until reaching the territory's end. Which was a river. She had no choice but to hop in and hope she didn’t drown. She didn’t know how long it was until she woke up, coughing on a river bank. She got up, but felt pain where her stomach was clawed. All that running didn’t give it the time to heal properly...The only parting gift from her family. The next few years she spent wandering, occasionally running into other wolves or other packs. Some she would join, but soon leave after it was clear she couldn’t stand them, and vice versa. Her ego and world perceptions became solidified. She spent time looking for a smaller pack to join, and stumbled upon one. A perfect fresh start.
  Weaknesses:* Rainer is a bit slower than most wolves. She also has a hidden scar on her abdomen that causes her pain and discomfort from time to time (she tries to hide it). She is also big, getting into smaller places is difficult.
  Strengths:* Physically strong, and has decent fighting experience. Won't take bull.
  Talents: "If I had to pick one talent I have, it's my talent for being able to catch fish, surprisingly."
  Habits: "I like to go out on nightly patrols by myself sometimes, and I almost never roll on my stomach. Not doing that submissive bull."
  Family: "They're dead to me."
  Mate: "Ain't got one. I have high standards."
  Pups: "Def don't have any heh."
  Friends: "What friends?"
  Enemies: "Many probably hate me, but that sounds like a personal problem."
  Crush: "You should be the one having a crush on me."

How did you find us: Via my friend Lollie : D
  Secret Password found in "General Forum Guidelines":*
Back to top Go down
Akka
Akka

Healer

Second Character : Perhaps!
Galleons : 420

Rainer Empty
Re: Rainer
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:59 pm

You're accepted! Thank you so much for joining!
Back to top Go down

Rainer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters :: Approved :: Guardians-