HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Cascade Falls
My Biography EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 10:17 pm by Akka

» Grand Reopening!
My Biography EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:12 am by Akka

» Serene Plains
My Biography EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:36 pm by Soli

» Akka
My Biography EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm by Soli

» Rainer
My Biography EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:59 pm by Akka

» Soli
My Biography EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:34 pm by Soli

» Map of Serenity
My Biography EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:42 pm by Soli

» Paschal Forest
My Biography EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:36 pm by Soli

» The Den
My Biography EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:18 pm by Soli

» NPC Request Form and Info
My Biography EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm by Soli

Weather
Staff

Soli

Akka

Polaris

My Biography

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystic
Mystic

Galleons : 10

My Biography Empty
My Biography
Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:22 am

Name: Mystic
Species: Arctic Wolf
Appearance: Mystic is a dominantly white wolf with soft brown eyes. Her head and the topmost part of her back is grey in summer and spring, while in winter and autumn she is entirely white, making it easy to blend into her surroundings. She quite becomes almost invisible in snowstorms and blizzards, her brown eyes being the only visible part of her. She often spends as much time as possible hiding in the snow when winter comes around so as to jump out and scare her friends and fellow pack-members. Her pelt is often regarded as quite beautiful and elegant by many.
Personality: Mystic is quite unlike her name, often being one of the most predictable of wolves. She is mischievous and loves a good joke as much as the next wolf but when the time comes, she is often quite understanding and sympathetic. She is always open and caring, even to those who don't like her so much and is dedicated to her job. She is swift to act to a situation and can be a little too sensitive when it comes to her friends and family. She is protective and would like nothing more than a mate and some pups of her own. She hopes to one day be worthy of some.
History: Mystic's family where forced to move from her pack when their forest home was destroyed by humans who were cutting it down for apartments. They travelled far and halfway through the journey, Mystic's mother gave birth to her litter. Unfortunately, the journey was too much for the young pups who died soon after, leaving Mystic the sole survivor. This made her very protective of her family and friends for fear of their deaths too. When her family reached the Serenity River Pack, they were weak from hunger and Mystic was extremely ill. The pack fed their family and cured Mystic, rescuing them from an untimely demise. Eternally grateful and safe from the humans, Mystic's family decided that it was too dangerous for Mystic to continue the journey with them and left them with the Pack. Mystic was raised by another female wolf and learnt of her parents when she grew up. After some time, she became a Scout.
Weaknesses: Mystic cannot kill anything which can be a weakness in life-threatening situations. She also has a dreadful fear of humans which will make her freeze on the spot when she sees one.
Strengths: Due to being forced to walk long distances at a very young age, Mystic has increased endurance meaning she can walk and run longer distances without getting tired, which comes in handy when patrolling the border.
Talents: Mystic can often be counted upon to cause a distraction or create trouble when needed. Not sure if it's a talent but...
Habits: Mystic always asks her friends and family how they're feeling at the start and end of the day to find out whether she needs to help them or intervene in their lives.
Family: Her mother Rosa and father Boulder.
Mate: None currently.
Pups: None currently.
Friends: Unclear at the moment (haven't started roleplaying yet).
Enemies: None yet...
Crush: None currently.

How did you find us?: I was looking for a wolf roleplay when I saw this roleplay on the top of the Top 50 Wolf roleplays so I clicked on the link.
Secret Password found in "Guidelines": Fao edit

Last edited by Mystic on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Faolan

Alpha

Second Character : Malachi and Todd
Galleons : 1073

My Biography Empty
Re: My Biography
Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi Mystic, there are a couple of things that you need to change here before you bio is accepted. Firstly, this is a bio for your wolf, so realistically, she can not be 42 years old. The average age for a mature wolf is 3 years.
Also, her family cannot join the pack. You can only role play one character, which is Mystic. You cannot also role play two other wolves (her parents). In the future, you can earn second and third characters, but that cannot happen until you've been active in our site for a good while, among other things. So her parent's could not have joined with Mystic and is not in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Mystic

My Biography Empty
Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:49 am

Hi Faolan,
Thanks for the tips. I changed my age to 3 as you suggested and edited my history so that aI joined but my parents didn't. May I be accepted now?
Thanks,
Mystic.
Back to top Go down
Solstice
Solstice

Alpha

Second Character : Damascus, Corinth
Galleons : 295

My Biography Empty
Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:21 pm

My Biography FrTKjzL

Admin's names are light blue and pale pink and mod's names are in light green. Welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Mystic

My Biography Empty
Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Thanks Solstice! I'll really enjoy roleplaying here!
Back to top Go down
Ahreth
Ahreth

Second Character : Hyran, Lily Karusan

My Biography Empty
Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:36 am

Welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Biography Empty